Level 3 Health, Safety & Hygiene for Health & Wellness Professionals
An essential health, safety & hygiene module for the professional therapist
This L3 Health, Safety & Hygiene module provides health and wellness professionals with an introduction to the competencies required to successfully manage workplace health and safety activities.
It provides an easy to understand overview of:
1 how to manage health, safety & hygiene in the workplace
2 how to identify workplace hazards and establish control measures to minimise risks
3 how to monitor health, safety & hygiene within the workplace and recommend improvements to policies and procedures.
A Certificate of Achievement will be awarded on successful completion of an on-screen multiple choice quiz (Pass Grade 80%)
This course and related content has been created and approved by ThinkTree. ThinkTree is an international professional association for healthcare, wellness and wellbeing. Established by experts from the world of education, medical profession, business, therapy including subject matter experts, governing bodies and councils. Headed up by Kush Kumar to support you in your journey to create your first course. www.thinktreehub.com
StartSummary of Relevant Health & Safety Legislation
StartManaging Fire Safety & Evacuation (1:29)
StartManaging Consulting & Training Staff (2:03)
StartManaging Workplace Facilities, First Aid & Insurance (2:14)
StartWriting a Health and Safety Policy
StartManaging Health, Safety and Hygiene - End of Section Quiz
Frequently Asked Questions
ThinkTree Hub is an international professional association for healthcare, wellness and wellbeing. Established by experts from the world of education, medicine, business and therapy including subject matter experts, governing bodies and councils. Headed up by Kush Kumar, we have all come together to support you in your journey to create success with expert help and advice.
- ThinkTree accredited courses are provided by experts in their field and are evaluated using a standardised quality assurance framework.
- ThinkTree accredits / approves and recognises courses globally (subject to country)
- Courses are delivered by experts in the industry whose qualifications are vetted as part of our quality assurance process.
- Accredited courses align to NVQ levels and are compliant with insurance criteria.
- ThinkTree members can also participate in free online training, webinars and blogs that attract CPD points and Certificates
- ThinkTree members receive a discount on all courses and CPD workshops
ThinkTree course content is, unless otherwise indicated, © ThinkTree Hub Ltd. Registered Company No. 04168328. It may not be copied, reproduced or distributed without prior written consent.
Online Learning Philosophy
Every ThinkTree online learning module presents essential knowledge and understanding aligned to each module title. Students are asked to engage with relevant learning activities before checking their understanding using a simple quiz or similar knowledge recall test. Once all module lessons are complete the student may then sit a graded final assessment activity, generally an 80% pass grade is required to be awarded a Certificate of Achievement.
Online learning modules by their nature do not provide students with the opportunity to demonstrate new knowledge and understanding practically or professionally. It is recommended that training providers, school owners, trainers and assessors blend relevant intellectual principles and concepts within practical and professional training programmes. Potential approaches include:
- Asking students to undertake specific roles which require demonstration of wider professional skills
- Design tasks and activities with sufficient complexity
- Recognising compliance with professional / managerial behaviours
- Designing scenarios incorporating relevant professional, managerial or ethical issues
- Asking students to use relevant interpersonal and communication skills
- Design activities that incorporate literacy, numeracy and digital literacy