Authentic Indian Head Massage
Use the discount code TTHAHM20 to get up to 20% off
Welcome to the course. This is set up for you to work at your own pace, the exam structure can offer guidance for the practical examination.
The course is structured as a level 3 qualification and with the practical exam will determine your theoretical and practical skills ready for industry standard.
As students you may have been enrolled on other level 3 courses which can be APL for work covered in the Diploma Indian Head Massage, however this shall be determined by the tutor and there may be assignments that need to be carried out to bring up to standard regulations, laws and practical skills. There is only a time limit on qualifications if they you have been out of practice and not kept up with CPD or the skill you are qualified in.
- An authentic approach to Indian Head Massage looking at the spiritual and healing aspects of the therapy.
- A look at key features which lend themselves specifically to Indian Head Massage e.g. chakra balancing and consultation guide
- A comprehensive look at the authentic techniques covering the back, neck, shoulders, head, face and ears.
- An additional oil scalp massage.
- A flexible course which contains both taught and self–directed learning aspects to enable students to complete the Diploma at their own pace and at their convenience.
For further reading consider the following publication from bookshops, Amazon or you can contact us at [email protected]
We hope you enjoy your course!
My name is Kush Kumar & have been born & brought up in England.
I am a fully qualified lecturer, trainer & therapist; my work takes me into universities, colleges & private institutions. I am also part of the ThinkTree Hub education team & teach private advanced, in depth courses.
I am an educator, author and hold prominent positions within the industry.
The therapy that I teach is the Authentic Indian Head Massage, dating back from years ago as both therapy & as a tool for communication.
My concept is to teach a method of relaxation & stress relief to therapists taking into consideration the many factors around human behaviour. The Eastern philosophy is adapted into a natural way for the West to accept & follow.
On a spiritual level I introduce a means of focus, clarity & vision. This therapy can be taken too many levels depending on the therapist’s own ability to balance & create peace & calm.
The techniques are gentle & work with the natural flow of the body’s own energies, uplifting & invigorating releasing stress & tension.